donderdag 19 augustus 2010

Thank you!!!

Even two amazing weeks in St. Petersburg can come to end and I would like to take the opportunity to thank a whole lot of people.
Let me start by Bart Leenhouts, the course coordinator: Bart, thank you so much, you did a great organizational job, you've organized the holiday of my life, well done!!! It was great to meet you and I hope to meet you again!
Nastya, our teacher, thank you so much for all the effort trying to make Marta and me a bit more capable of handling the Russian language! I admire your patience! It was great to be in your class, you've done a great job keeping me interested all four hours everyday and of course, you've taught me a lot! Hope to meet you again!
Nastya, our amazing tourguide! Do you know much about the city! Maybe if you read some of my other blogs you could see that I've really appreciated the excursions and the information which cannot be found in tourguides, you're the best!!! Keep it up and, of course, I would like to meet you again!
Next I would really like to thank from my heart everyone who has been supporting me from home! I do not dare to name you all personally, because I am too afraid I'd miss someone. Family and friends, I have appreciated all your comments, e-mails, messages on Facebook very very much!!! You made me feel like I was in your company on this great Russian experience and I was happy to share it with all of you!
Last but certainly not least I want to thank all my fellow students in Petersburg, I could not have imagined better company! It was such a pleasure to meet you all and I've had the most wonderful time discovering Petersburg with all of you! I am already missing you terribly, but where would we be without Facebook and Skype? I am holding you on your promise for a next meeting, Yoleen and I already have some plans layed out...
Marta & Yoleen, you were the best roomies, you are two wonderful women!
Special thanks to Luba, who has been amazing showing us around and the best Russian company we could wish for :). I really liked to meet you and to sing Valerii Meladzes songs with you in the metro :) :) You are an amazing woman! I am sure we will meet again!
Marta, Yoleen, Nicole, Giovanni, Giangio, Christiaan, Stephan, Simon, Peter, Huon, Jorg, Ronnie, Luba: До свидания!!!
Stephan, Christiaan, Marta, Luba, Simon, Yoleen and me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten